Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel blue sad.gif and i don't like it

I just had to get it off my chest n even thou my friends r great n would chat/listen *even at half1 in morning* they carn't understand.. i carnt half the time! sad.gif

Rachel you have to be strong. Don't let some dick change how you live your life and don't spend too much time worrying about it. If he doesn't want to pursue you, that's his problem. Just move on, and don't worry what he tells your friends. If they're really your friends, don't let him come between them and you

I dont think i have explained the situation all that well #-o

Im not interested in him... Thing thats got me is its been left arkward between us now which is what i dont like, guess me expecting things to just be friends like at first is to much eh? :-s

.. Suppose it will do after a while.

Just ive known all the lads up ther long time n tha and the way he is... (which i carnt be arsed to go into) as just left me feelin abit uncomfortable wiv how he acted tonight.

Just feeling bit inscure i guess... Will pass no doubt.

Cheers for that thou smile.gif ... An no its nothing worry about in fact ov coming between friends like. - No bloke wud have that happen [-X