Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zachary

has anybody used Clearasil Ultra Scar Care Night Repair Lotion?

I have been using this off and on for about a year now and am very pleased with its temporary results. It comes in a box with 2 other Clearasil Ultra Scar Care/Acne treatment creams. Its effects last around 3 days after each use and "add up" the more frequently I use it, my scars are much less noticable, the pores appear smaller, and my face has a much better tone to it. Although it is only a temprary solution if you feel you need to look your best one day it can come in handy. Anyone else that has used this product I would appreciate some feedback.

Great to hear this is working for you!.. :D one question, the scars you refer to ..are they Red marks? or atrophic (indented) scarring? thanx.

Atrophic. I do not think it helps the red marks although it does improve the tone of your skin which in turn makes any blemish(red marks included) less noticable. I would like to see feedback from other people who have used this product to see if my results are normel and if there are any long term benefits/sideeffects.