Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Mankind

It's Valentine's Day

Guest Mankind

It's Valentine's Day, woohoo *in a sarcastic tone of voice*.

I have no Valentine :boohoo:

But at least I don't have to buy anybody a present :dance:

Anyway, since it is Valentine's Day I was just thinking about the girls I have been out with in the past.

Now, since age 18/19 my skin had never been that great (mild to mild/moderate) but I just remember that the 2 girls I went out with around those years never once said anything about my skin, good or bad.

Both girls I went out with I met and instantly clicked with straight away so it isn't as if they were 'friends of a friend' or anything.

Just posting this because I would like to you know what people think about relationships and skin problems.

Do these examples mean that love is truly blind or was it simply because they liked me and just bit their tongues when it came to my skin?

Do people think that in relationships their partners truly didn't notice or just didn't want to say anything?

its my 17bday today and my face is swollen becasue of cyst i think , i have no valentine , everyone hates me , i have no freinds , im failing school, everyone hates me and wishes me the worst so yeah i guess valentines day is just like any other day to me

happy birthday to both of you and happy valentine's day. "who am I", things will get better man, i remember last year, on my 18th b-day, i hated myself, was failing school. but things are a lot better now, and htings will get better for you too. just wait till university, much much better than high school.

wish you my best

take care

happy birthday to both of you and happy valentine's day. "who am I", things will get better man, i remember last year, on my 18th b-day, i hated myself, was failing school. but things are a lot better now, and htings will get better for you too. just wait till university, much much better than high school.

wish you my best

take care

It's Valentine's Day, woohoo *in a sarcastic tone of voice*.

I have no Valentine :boohoo:

But at least I don't have to buy anybody a present :dance:

Anyway, since it is Valentine's Day I was just thinking about the girls I have been out with in the past.

Now, since age 18/19 my skin had never been that great (mild to mild/moderate) but I just remember that the 2 girls I went out with around those years never once said anything about my skin, good or bad.

Both girls I went out with I met and instantly clicked with straight away so it isn't as if they were 'friends of a friend' or anything.

Just posting this because I would like to you know what people think about relationships and skin problems.

Do these examples mean that love is truly blind or was it simply because they liked me and just bit their tongues when it came to my skin?

Do people think that in relationships their partners truly didn't notice or just didn't want to say anything?

In my pre-horrible acne years, I had a boyfriend with moderate-severe acne. I did see it and knew he would look better without it, but it didn't give it much thought. When it's on your face you think about it a LOT more. What I felt for him had nothing to do with his skin.

Guest Mankind
Whats more depressing then not getting anything for V-Day?

Getting something from your mom >.>