Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anony.

another loser boy with girl problems

so theres this girl i see around campus who has a crush on me (i think). i've never talked to her but sometimes you can tell by the way they look at you. we make eye contact every time we cross paths. but will i ask her out or even talk to her.....no. why?? acne

i know you're all gonna say...just talk to her anyways. but i won't. i'm antisocial and have zero confidence with acne.

acne sucks...in case you didn't already know

In situations like this, I do one of two things.

1. Push everything aside and just GO FOR IT, not thinking about ANYTHING that could go wrong. Which, believe me, is close to impossible for myself. I'm very self concious. It's a very hard thing to do, but you just have to force yourself.

2. Drink until I act like a child. This one always seems to work. :think:

well i personally wouldnt just flat out ask her out thatd be prety weird, theres gotta be some way you can get to know her a little better first isnt there

so what makes you think she has a crush on you???

(i dont mean that to sound rude or anything by the way)

Does she have any freinds? You could sit next to her in the dining hall, but if she had a bunch of freinds that would be kind of weird

ok dude if shes lookin at ya and smiling and shit frequently is prety safe to say she thinks your prety hot, so i think you should just make a move. wat you said before i think is def the way to play it, as long as it comes of right, its being cocky but in a funny way. i reckon u should just go up and sit with her but do it almost as a joke u know, play it cool.

Wow I didn't know so many people were like me. And this dude's problem seems exactly like mine....

:| STRANGE ASS

But yea, just go for it, is what I would say, but that's not something I would do, cause im a fucking coward.

dude just walk up to her table, unzip your pants, whip it out and give her a wink...60% of the time it works...everytime :D

I myself am often seduced by this. :rolleyes:

Guest T-Virus

Everytime someone looks at me in the eyes (especially if I don't know them) my first reaction is to look away in shame :(

Like I want to keep my face hidden from them. It happened several times today.

Everytime someone looks at me in the eyes (especially if I don't know them) my first reaction is to look away in shame :(

jsut becasue of u two doing eye contact when passing doesnt mean she has a crush on u , i mich sound pessimistic but as a friend im trying to help u not go thru what i have been

Guest T-Virus
jsut becasue of u two doing eye contact when passing doesnt mean she has a crush on u , i mich sound pessimistic but as a friend im trying to help u not go thru what i have been