Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tc4101

OMG i just dicovered Omega-3 fish oil!!!

Guest j3ff86

If you don't like fish and want a natural source of omega3, walnuts contain a significant amount of it.

Rich sources of EPA and DHA are fatty fish and fish oils, whereas principal sources of ALA are walnuts and certain vegetable oils, including flaxseed and canola....

Flax oil works good too. Oil (yum), tastes like shit but it does the trick! Goody goods. Oh, and yes, veggie (tables), they work too, oh yes!

after i think 9 days now taking 10 fish pills a day and balancing my o6/o3 omegas to a 1:1 ratio

my face looks better then ever, ive never seen such a rapid improvment in my skin.

this has to be the cure no lie.

and in nine days time ive only gotton two small zits that went away exceptionally quick.

do it

do it

do it

do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

come join me!!!!!! i need to know if this is a fluke or not.

Omega-3 supplements are helpful and fresh fish is also a good source but you would seriously need to consume vast amounts of these everyday to compensate for your omega-6 intake and probably result in a massive heart attack from clogged arteries

looking through sites like nutritiondata.com just makes me wonder how the hell can one achieve a 1:1 or 2:1 dietary omega-6:omega-3 ratio since it seems even most vegetables contain a large ratio of 6:3 !

are we supposed to consume vast amounts of nuts and salmon/tuna at every meal? once again that sounds like a recipe for heart/cardiovascular trouble

even something like oatmeal which is a great breakfast food has a large ratio of 6:3

the horrible toxicity of PCB's and mercury in fish doesn't help this situation either

i'll stick to other dietary ways of reducing acne

Omega-3 supplements are helpful and fresh fish is also a good source but you would seriously need to consume vast amounts of these everyday to compensate for your omega-6 intake and probably result in a massive heart attack from clogged arteries

looking through sites like nutritiondata.com just makes me wonder how the hell can one achieve a 1:1 or 2:1 dietary omega-6:omega-3 ratio since it seems even most vegetables contain a large ratio of 6:3 !

are we supposed to consume vast amounts of nuts and salmon/tuna at every meal? once again that sounds like a recipe for heart/cardiovascular trouble

even something like oatmeal which is a great breakfast food has a large ratio of 6:3

the horrible toxicity of PCB's and mercury in fish doesn't help this situation either

I agree, someone would have to be nuts to take like, I don't know 28 1g pills of fish oil.

I agree, someone would have to be nuts to take like, I don't know 28 1g pills of fish oil.

I just started taking fish oil....I'm taking 3 a day and I'll see what happens. But has anyone gained WEIGHT from taking them??!!!

But fish oil pills have fat in 'em, saturated fat at that... : (, I'm trying to watch my figure!

fats dont make you fat, carbs do. fats are the most efficient source of energy burned in your body (they have 9 calories per gram, carbs have 4). if you eat lots of fat and lots of carbs and you dont burn up all the energy, your body will store the remaining fats and carbs as fat in your body. A diet with balanced fats will probably help you lose weight as you will be eating healthier than before. That is also why people go on low carb diets to lose weight.