Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tenshi

Best Mask for Acne i've ever tried.

Peter thomas roth - sulfur therapuetic mask. i use it once a week all over and at other times, as a spot treatment.

Just thought i't share it here.. as everytime i use it, im amazed at how less inflamed, toned down and clear my skin is in the morning.

The smell is strong and it is a tad expensive but will last a long time, especially as a spot treatment before bed.

http://www.peterthomasroth.com/peterthomas...sp?prod=masques

i know it has cooling properties in it. but it did the exact opposite of irritation for me.

try it :)

Peter thomas roth - sulfur therapuetic mask. i use it once a week all over and at other times, as a spot treatment.

Just thought i't share it here.. as everytime i use it, im amazed at how less inflamed, toned down and clear my skin is in the morning.

The smell is strong and it is a tad expensive but will last a long time, especially as a spot treatment before bed.

http://www.peterthomasroth.com/peterthomas...sp?prod=masques

i know it has cooling properties in it. but it did the exact opposite of irritation for me.

try it :)

i have this mask and I love to use it before my shower in the morning about twice/week. It really wakes you up! I don't think it will get rid of acne, but it definitely calms and refreshes your skin. An expensive treat ;) .

im also a big fan of the aspirin mask.. Im a skincare junkie :redface: but if it works, money is not an option. :P

I know that's right :clap: I've been looking for a good mask to sleep in because my skin gets really oily at night, I'm about to go to the link and check this stuff out now. Thanks ;)

I am also a fan of masks and this one is awesome but I found one that I like a little bit more...Its the DDF Sulfer Therapeutic Mask. Seriously, i use this once a week (on a night that I skip my Retin A) and I also use it as a spot treatment and it has made my huge red pimples go down quite a bit over night. When I use it, I wake up to glowing skin. It is a bit pricey but one jar has lasted me over a year (I only use the mask all over my face once a week like the directions say) The price is well worth it when I think of all the $ I have spent on drugstore products that I have to throw away because they don't work. Here is the link for those that are interested: :)

http://www.ddfskincare.com/p-41-ddf-sulfur...trade-4-oz.aspx

I think i might buy this tommorow,it says for non-sensitive skin types and I think my skin is sensitive so I dont know..

One thing I love about peter thomas roth products they never play around with you,will tell you flat out what type of skin type it is for,and gives you pacific instructions with it.

I am also a fan of masks and this one is awesome but I found one that I like a little bit more...Its the DDF Sulfer Therapeutic Mask. Seriously, i use this once a week (on a night that I skip my Retin A) and I also use it as a spot treatment and it has made my huge red pimples go down quite a bit over night. When I use it, I wake up to glowing skin. It is a bit pricey but one jar has lasted me over a year (I only use the mask all over my face once a week like the directions say) The price is well worth it when I think of all the $ I have spent on drugstore products that I have to throw away because they don't work. Here is the link for those that are interested: :)

http://www.ddfskincare.com/p-41-ddf-sulfur...trade-4-oz.aspx

I totally agree - DDF's mask is sweeeet. A cheaper option is to go to Sephora and ask for a sample - I still have quite a bit in a a small jar for spot treatments...oh yeah - and its FREE!

I just bought the cooling one and the green one (green one is supposed to be amazing for red prone skin) and I bought the 3% glycolic facial wash to use a couple times a week

All got amazing reviews at makeupralley

petterthomasroth might be my new home

I just bought the cooling one and the green one (green one is supposed to be amazing for red prone skin) and I bought the 3% glycolic facial wash to use a couple times a week

All got amazing reviews at makeupralley

petterthomasroth might be my new home

Let me know how the glycolic facial wash works for you! I have been eyballing it but I am tired of spending money on things that don't work. Lemme know how it goes :)

Yeah no problem,I will

I have sensitive skin that is prone to seb derm but when I was on proactive my seb derm was killed by the BP,and the glycolic acid is supposed to be good for seb derm

I have sensitive skin I guess but I am so tired of using sensitive face washes for months and months with no results so I will try my luck with this

I use likas papaya whitening soap in the morning,and this at night

There is a MUCH CHEAPER alternative out there: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It costs about 3 or 4 bucks at the drug store and here are the ingredients:

Distilled Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens, Fragrance, Methylparaben

And it states "The original natural home treatment, developed by a dermatologist, that will actually dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads and even help shrink enlarged pores."

I use this a couple nights a week and it works great. Not something I would leave on over night (have done that by accident), but it's great, has a tingly feeling, and makes the skin smoother and tighter, and does indeed reduce blackheads and pore size. I use it as spot treatment overnight too sometimes. This should be a staple for anyone dealing with acne. Hope this helps.

There is a MUCH CHEAPER alternative out there: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It costs about 3 or 4 bucks at the drug store:

I also own this one and while I had no problems with it, The DDF mask works way better at clearing my active pimples and fading the red marks from old ones. Its due to the high percentage of Sulfer.