Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hellokittygirl

Initial Breakout using Retin-A Micro

I have been on retin-a micro for 8 weeks now and seemed like my initial breakout started a couple of weeks back and i'm still breaking out. how long did your IB last? and i'm wondering why my IB started in the 5-6th week. don't most people have it in the 2nd-3rd week? thanks

I have been on retin-a micro for 8 weeks now and seemed like my initial breakout started a couple of weeks back and i'm still breaking out. how long did your IB last? and i'm wondering why my IB started in the 5-6th week. don't most people have it in the 2nd-3rd week? thanks

Mine lasted like about 2-3 weeks. Have you tried to use 2.5% bp in the morning???

My regimen is like this. Im almost clear.

M W F --- Morning = BP , Night = RAM

Sun Tues Thurs Sat --- Morning = BP , Night = BP

I hope you get better! :)

Mine lasted like about 2-3 weeks. Have you tried to use 2.5% bp in the morning???

My regimen is like this. Im almost clear.

M W F --- Morning = BP , Night = RAM

Sun Tues Thurs Sat --- Morning = BP , Night = BP

I hope you get better! :)

thanks for your response cb06...i'm actually using duac in the daytime and retin-a micro at night. i'm also taking anti biotics. i have mild acne but recently (in the last few weeks) started breaking out a lot more, especially in my chin and forehead. I just wonder if it's the IB...and i just dont' know when it will stop. i was actually getting better but looks like it's getting worse again :(

My skin was probably worst around week 3-4.

It's now week 6, my IB is over, and I'm really excited because my skin has a shot of being clear by March.

I'm just hoping this lasts.

Its been exactly one month im on TAZ, and my IB started during my 3rd week