Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ringledman

Any guy out there had acne longer than me?

Ive had acne from 17yo to 28yo, 11 years!

Any guys out there had it longer?

I'm sure im on for a record! Is there a time limit for guys to stop getting acne?

I know that women can get it later in life but was wondering if its the same for men?

I know of adult acne, but I actually hear about more women in their late twenties getting it than men, so that's odd. I mean, it's not like we go through constant hormonal changes. *gets on knees and prays to God*

Guest lawnboy

i haven't had it longer, but i got it earlier than you, the summer between 5th and 6th grade was when it all started...

I've had it since 13 - my current age 19

Every year it get worse.. surprisingly since I thought I'm way past puberty. By the looks of it, I'll still have acne when I reach my 30s :(

I've had it since 13 - my current age 19

Every year it get worse.. surprisingly since I thought I'm way past puberty. By the looks of it, I'll still have acne when I reach my 30s :(

I got it in 8th grade, that was on my forehead, that was in 2001 I believe. I was 13 then. I had it until I was 14 and a half I think. Then it went away.

Then when I was 16, it started up again, but this time on my cheeks, not so bad, but some reddish looking noticeable pimple or two was there for a week at a time, coming on and off. Then when I was 17, it got really bad, all the way through to 18 and a half years. And here I am at 19 with pretty much all of it gone.

So I guess that's 4 years worth of acne trouble for me, and it could be longer :o WHO KNOWSS

Ive had acne from 17yo to 28yo, 11 years!

Any guys out there had it longer?

I'm sure im on for a record! Is there a time limit for guys to stop getting acne?

I know that women can get it later in life but was wondering if its the same for men?

Its strange. Not that I get it too bad anymore. Pretty mild to be honest.

Just thought that at my age it would go completely but I just seem to get less than when I was younger.