Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whatthechelle

foundation, ughh.

okay. my skin is both dry and oily at the same time (dry from BP and naturally oily). i used MAC studio fix foundation for a while but wasn't extremely happy with it, so i ordered some Everyday Minerals foundation. the problem is, it kind of gets stuck to my lotion and ends up looking rather cakey and unnatural, and eccentuates the places where my skin is flakey. so, what is a foundation (preferably mineral) that looks natural and doesn't cake and isn't heavy but has good coverage, and works with combination skin that isn't too expensive? preferably one i can get samples for. :wacko:

thanks in advance :)

First off mish, have you tried jojoba oil by chance? That helps get rid of my dry skin and a snap AND Helps control my oil since it mimicks the skins sebum so it will stop over producing.

Anyways, you should make sure your moisturizer is fully absorbed before you apply MMU, because i've had the same thing happen to me.

im not much help :lol: sorry

First off mish, have you tried jojoba oil by chance? That helps get rid of my dry skin and a snap AND Helps control my oil since it mimicks the skins sebum so it will stop over producing.

Anyways, you should make sure your moisturizer is fully absorbed before you apply MMU, because i've had the same thing happen to me.

im not much help :lol: sorry

:lol: at the blowdrying.. I dont know about you but that would probably just make me really sweaty!

As for jojoba oil.. GET PURE lol, nothing other than pure. You can get it at GNC or a local health food store. All you need is a few drops for the entire face :shifty2:

:lol: at the blowdrying.. I dont know about you but that would probably just make me really sweaty!

As for jojoba oil.. GET PURE lol, nothing other than pure. You can get it at GNC or a local health food store. All you need is a few drops for the entire face :shifty2:

Bobbi Brown has great make-up. Try there concealer stick and they have this lotion u put on each morning to protect skin from enviromental damage and sun and it has vitamins in it too...PLUS it helps smooth out the way ur make up looks...its like 40 bucks... all there stuff is OIL FREE too./:)

jojoba oil is great but can be comedogenic at times. You need to exfoliate to get rid of the corneocytes. There will be less flakiness to your skin. Also i know you dust on the minerals. maybe your dusting on to much or maybe you just need to rub it in. you should try a dove deep moisture facial lotion, it will help with the dry areas.