Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was in walgreens today and i saw something called Natures Cure for acne it includes pills and a cream, just wondering if ne1 has tried it its guarenteed

I tried this a while back....it isnt bad. The cream is simply 5% Benzoyl Peroxide with a few extra ingredients that supposedly reduce the irritation. The cream is very lightweight on your face and absorbs very quickly, probably faster than any other BP I have seen.

The pills which I had taken everyday, I took in conjunction with my topical treatments and vitamins, etc....so I dont know if the pills alone had much effect. In the end, after trying the natures cure regimen, I still had acne, albeit a bit less, but the breakouts still occured sometimes and overall i just wasnt satisfied.

However, it isnt a bad system overall, because it kept my face like 80% clear almost all the time, however that isnt enough for me, I wanted a completely clear face or close to it, so I stopped using it.