Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sfgirl

Has anyone ordered the Mandelic from dermacareonline.com?

the Nucelle 10% mandelic acid is only $25 on this site. Wondering if this was a reputable place. Looks like it operates out of a dermatology office called Southern Illinois Dermatology.

Guest Tracy

sfgirl.....I took a look and it seems like they have really great prices, but I also checked for package sizes and they don't say whether it's the 2oz or the 4 oz bottles. I know that you can order these products directly from Nucelle, however the bottles are only 2oz for $30.....so it made more sense for everyone to order the 4 oz size from skincarerx.com for a few dollars more.

I think I'll be giving this place a call tomorrow to discuss package sizes and shipping prices to see if this should be everyone's new "go to" source for mandelic. Good find!!

thanks tracy. i think i'll give them a call too. I didn't know the mandelic came in a 2 oz size. $25 would be a rip off for 2 oz but a great deal for 4 oz. That's why i asked. It looked too good to be true (suspicious!).

Guest Tracy

You know what, I've been SWAMPED at work today and haven't had a chance to call. I'll prolly try tomorrow, unless you get an answer from them first. Keep us posted, ok?

Guest Tracy

sfgirl-

I called today and yes, the sizes ARE 4oz!! So this is a great find!! The 10% serum is 5.99 cheaper than skincarerx.com's price.

The website is: http://dermacareonline.com/index.php

Also, they have a kit that contains:

Mandelic Cleanser 4 oz

Mandelic Toner 4 oz.

Mandelic 10% Serum 4 oz.

Mandelic Day Lotion 2 oz.

Mandelic Night Lotion 2 oz.

For $87.00 and $4.00 shipping (I'm assuming in the US only)

But it seems as if it'd be cheaper to purchase the items separately!

The kit is not on their website, she just told me about it on the phone. Anyone who's interested in the kit can call this number:

(618) 942-3344 x151

Guest Tracy

Here is a listing of the price differences between this site and skincarerx.com's prices.

Cleanser 1.99 less

Night Cream 3.99 less

Toner 2.99 less

10% serum 5.99 less

15% serum 5.95 less

Mint Scrub 1 cent more

Papaya Exfoliator 1 cent more

Eye Lift Cream 1.50 less

Basic Kit 4.95 less

thanks tracy

I called this morning too. Sorry i would have called earlier but i've been cramming for finals. I got my first big zit in weeks from all the stress. Strange that their kit isn't discounted more considering the great prices on the individual products. Now all we need is a guinea pig to order from them so we can find out what's the catch! =)

hmmm...i think i'm the only dummy who ordered from nucelle directly and paid 38.00 bucks including shipping for the 2 ounce. doh!

i really should shop around i guess. at least i know now! yay

Do you guys know the international shipping price? Can't seem to find it on the site. Oh well, I ordered it from skincarerx just on Friday ](*,) I dont mind if it works though biggrin.gif/