Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aite so, ima go on a green or whtie tea diet for atleast two weeks. i just recall one post about somone getting dramatic improvements after drinking green tea only for 2 weeks.

ill have to adjust my diet along this too, maybe exercise a little.

will this help wit my red marks? because i hate it. i wanna do something bout it

Green Tea is rich in antioxidants which protect you from free radical damage (such as sunlight, which likely attributed to your red spots/hyperpigmentation) .

So while it may not directly help you in reducing the visibility of your red spots, it will at least aid you in not damaging the areas any further and allowing the skin to heal, not to mention Green Tea is exceptionally healthy and good tasting.

I love green tea, but just in case you didn't know pure cocoa has twice the amounts of antioxidants as green tea. I use a small amount in my protein shake in the morning.

I love green tea, but just in case you didn't know pure cocoa has twice the amounts of antioxidants as green tea. I use a small amount in my protein shake in the morning.

I was actually just talking to a friend about that... odd.

I'm fairly cautious to start getting cocoa though, because as far as my small little mind knew, that was why chocolate aggravated acne. It's probably the sugar though, and the cocoa has nothing to do with it?

I can tell no difference. I absolutely love chocolate, something I don't have often, but I never noticed any severe outbreaks. When I do have it, I don't have huge amounts of it, mainly do to it's UNHEALTHY! :P

Never have a problem with pure cocoa. Chocolate is good for you, just not the candied kind. I have that in the morning, and if I feel like one for snack, I have a shake for snack. Many times I have some green tea before bed, calms me down before I go to sleep.

White tea is much more healthier than green tea. It contains a larger amount of antioxidants etc as it is the least processed/fermented out of any tea. Tastes better to me too. But it comes with a bigger price tag.