Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pissedoff

Gone from depression to anger

I don't really know which one is better. I used to just sit around and feel sorry for myself all day but now I am just filled with rage all the time. I've been so frustrated for the past 2 and a half years over all the shit I have to deal with. Not only do I have acne and a shit load of redmarks but I also have stretch marks on my back which are 100000000x worse than the acne because I can't even THINK about getting a decent looking g/f. They would be horrified if they saw me with my shirt off. And no I'm not overweight in the least bit and I did not have a growth spurt.....FUCKING HELL I hate this shit. My brother who has caused so many problems for my family because of his constant partying/drug use and complete disrespect for my parents has flawless skin all over and it makes me so mad. Here I've tried to be a good kid for all these years and this is my reward? A shitty complexion and a body full of stretch marks? Thanks a lot god, you're a bastard.

For awhile I was doing okay because accutane was clearing my acne up but I was still pissed about my damn redmarks. Well they have now almost been there for a year with no sign of improvement. WTF?! I also had a lot of hope of having some sort of cosmetic procedure done on my back to clear the stretch marks but every fucking plastic surgeon and dermatologist has told me I just have to live with them. Okay fuckface, you can repair burn victims to the point where they look almost perfect but you can't take 6-7 lines off of my back? Fuck you.

I'm so fucking angry at the world. I'm a god damn volcano, just ready to explode. I will never be the same. I now no longer believe that god exists or that people are good. This shit has changed my outlook on life so much - I now see people for the way they really are......greedy, self centered assholes who only want to get laid and get ahead in life no matter what the cost. Fuck this world. I want to die.

Damn.. Breath in.. Breath out..

Now tell me. What are you using for you Acne? Are you on the regimen?

Redmarks. Try Mandelic Acid. Great stuff.

Girls will be horrified? Just because you have stretch marks on your back? Man, open your eyes. People have it much worse than you and still enjoy their lives and get girls.

Keep your head up, and keep trying.

Life does suck sometimes and seems totally unfair... I can definitely relate. All I can say is that stretch marks on the back don't really seem like a big deal to me. My ex had really bad stretch marks after her first pregnancy and they were on her stomach. They didn't bother me at all, although she was the 'lights out' type when it came to sex so she was self conscious about them. We're usually our own worst critic.

i have stretch marks on my back to because of growth spurts and im not fat either. but hell it hasnt stopped me from getting girls. hell when i take my shirt off their like "oHH you got scars on your back, that's sexy" and i proceed to bang them biggrin.gif/ ....anyway i spend alot of time outside during the summer with my shirt off and they faded a little over the last 2 years so dont worry dude. just go on with life

WAAAAAAAH I HAVE STRETCH MARKS WAAAAAAH MY NOSE ITCHES WAAAAAAAAAAH IM NOT FAT WAAAAAAAH!!!

BOO FUCKING HOO!

Get over it man, acne sucks balls and i understand where ur coming from. BUT COME ON MAN. STRETCH MARKS? WHO GIVES A FUCK.

Get some muscle under that skin and the stretch marks will be irrelevant.

You actually have a simple solution to all of this. Go get some tattoos on your back. If you are a prepish type kid like me, get tattoos that just look nice or get a flag on your back of your country.

pisssedoff, dude you still have the option of getting laser treatment to sort out the stretch marks and the acne...its costly but if it gets you THAT down then its worth it. Hope it all goes well.

pissedoff, all I can say is, be patient and all this should be able to go away with technological advancement in the medical sector. I mean, acne scars, have a go through the SCAR TREATMENTS board. A lot of members are having successes with OTC (more like online) products. You could give that a shot.

As for stretchmarks, I believe most women who has got pregnant before will get it. There are products discussed in the SCAR TREATMENTS section that helps with stretch marks for some of the people there. I personally don't mind stretch marks, as I do have them (I wasnt very fat, but I did lose some weight), and my bf has it on some parts of his body as well. What matters is your personality. If you're the best looking person on earth with shitty personality, I'd say the girls wouldnt give a f about you. Looks are not that important.

I'm not trying to ask you to 'get over it', because I understand how difficult it is. But, please dont lose hope. There is always hope. Good luck

Alright man i seriously apologize, i was being a total ass.

I guess it can be frustrating to the point of murderous rage, i DO understand you man.

I broke out bad on my back and luckily i cought it in time and its about 95 percent clear now. But its still not how it was before.

I have stretch marks on my thighs, i guess i had a growth spurt. The thing is stretch marks arent a big deal man, everyone has them. I dont think they are horrifying.

Now the severely scarred back is another problem. Im sorry to hear that bro and i know what its like to an extent. So dont think i dont sympathize with you.

And btw im not a fat ass i have a very slim build.

Good luck bro, peace.

Man lol lol "PissedOff" man i swr i got the exact same prb except the stretch marks,My skin has acne pimples and red marks aswell lol and ive tried to be a good kid and then theres my cousin who eats anything and drinks and smokes and hes skins clear not a mark anywhere man i no its messed up ](*,)

I hate ppl with perfect skin everywhere! I have stretch marks 2 on my boobs they have faded alot though it took a few years and I am not fat @ all and almost every girl has stretch marks well all of my friends do anyways thats like outta 10 chicks and all of them have stretch marks and there not fat either don't worry about it u will be able 2 find a g/f! most girls like myself are 2 insecure about there own looks 2 worry about yours! well I am like that anyways my b/f has flaws and they make me feel better cuz I know I am very very far frum perfect! biggrin.gif

ya, damn those back scars. i have tons. my waterpark and going to the pool days are over. do people really get sickened out if you walk around with all this shit on your back. i also have scars on my chest.

Come on dude, I can understand being upset about acne or scars, because people have to see your face, but your back??? Keep your shirt on. I guarntee if a chic is gonnna give you some ass, she wont just stop becuz you have a few stretch marks. If you really care, work out alot get some muscles and I doubt any chic will care when its time to bang. I dont take my shirt off in public anyway, because i'm fat. You really need to stop tripping.

butterknife, I know I *could* just have sex with some random girl and she may not even see my back (how many sex positions are there where the female sees the males back anyway). But having a g/f is a different story....Eventually they will definitely see your back. I know that they will probably be understanding but it is still mortifying to even think about somebody else seeing them.

And as for taking my shirt off in public.....well, I LOVE warm weather and being by the pool or at the beach, etc. And this is really ruining that. For my last vacation my family and I went to the beach and I couldn't even take my shirt off or get in the water - it SUCKED!

Bulking up is a good idea though. Atleast then I could just say I got them from getting ripped so quick lol biggrin.gif/