Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Anyone of you had tried this one? They say its permanent and forms inside your skin for 3mos. filling the scar.

Its called Artefill now. Kind of hard to find a doctor who has experience with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes