Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vncvenus

ask the doctor

Thanks for those interesting links. I came across those sites last year.. spent all night reading questions ..I even asked Dr. Garcia a question, but had no way of knowing if he answered or not..now im gonna be addicted all night looking for my answer..if only I could remember my question.. :confused: ..lol

Just went through the Q&A and this doc seems to disapprove the use of Fraxel for acne scars while recommending the use of CO2 and Rhytec portrait instead. He might be telling the truth or just biased. He is very knowledgeable though.

I heart Dr. Garcia. Some people think he might be biased towards some treatments but I genuinely think he speaks from his own experience. We hear PS tell us all the time about hyped up new procedures, but Garcia actually attends these conventions and he actually has info on the good and the bad. Plus, he'll answer questions that have nothing to do with plastic surgery. I always hear back from him within the day, even on weekends (unless he's on vacation).