Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reOowSEXtasy

pigmentation ??

I suggest you to go to a derm or maybe a couple of derms for an opinion. They can last for weeks, to months, to even years. Ive had mine, just like yours, for about 2+ years now, maybe even longer. You really need to go see a derm to see what the problem really is cuz its hard to tell by just looking at simple photos.

I have been seeing a derm and he put me on roaccutane for 3-4 months but took me off it just recently due to stress he then told me to go see my GP (general practitioner,doctor) and he then gave me differin and eryacne gel my next derm appointment is in 2 weeks !! but I really wanna know how long im going to have these marks for I used to wear make-up and havnt worn it for 6 months now,and never go outdoors,and watch what I eat very very carefully... How much longer !!?? :boohoo:

I have been seeing a derm and he put me on roaccutane for 3-4 months but took me off it just recently due to stress he then told me to go see my GP (general practitioner,doctor) and he then gave me differin and eryacne gel my next derm appointment is in 2 weeks !! but I really wanna know how long im going to have these marks for I used to wear make-up and havnt worn it for 6 months now,and never go outdoors,and watch what I eat very very carefully... How much longer !!?? :boohoo:

were you dealing with acne just before these red marks? if your acne only recently went away then dont expect these red marks to disappear that quickly, it all depends on your own healing rate, your can fade in a couple of weeks, theres no way even for a derm to tell exactly how long it will take for them to go away. best thing for you to do is to find another derm, he can point you in the right direction in terms of treatments or products which you can use to speed things up. honestly i would go and book an appointment as soon as today because if these marks are "fresh" its easier to take care of them now rather than later.