Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mercy

Medical roll CIt

Hello everyone.

I just had the medical roll CIT procedure done here in Miami after seeing it on the local abc station. I am extremely impressed with the results. they are even better than what the doctor told me I would get. The recovery was painless and most of my scarring has improved.

it has been 5 weeks and the doctor told me Friday that 95% of the swelling is gone. He said that the improvement I am seeing is what I am going to stay with. I would say that my cheeks, have improved 80%.

i just got the novaderm roller. it has .75mm needles.

im going to see how it works in the next few weeks...im keeping my fingers crossed!

Does anyone know anyone who performs this in the NY/NJ area? Or if there is a place where I can buy this??

Mercy did the doctor apply any type of topical after he performed the procedure? Any vitamin C or A cream?

Thanks.

it has been 5 weeks and the doctor told me Friday that 95% of the swelling is gone. He said that the improvement I am seeing is what I am going to stay with. I would say that my cheeks, have improved 80%.

How do you buy the roll cit? I know it's for sale on their website but they dont give a price....

How do you buy the roll cit? I know it's for sale on their website but they dont give a price....

Hey for all those wondering about price I contacted the doctor mercy had the Roll CIT from. He quoted 3500 total for the treatment. I also contacted another doctor here in NYC and he quoted 3-4k depending on how extensive the scarring is. It is a pretty expensive procedure.

Hey for all those wondering about price I contacted the doctor mercy had the Roll CIT from. He quoted 3500 total for the treatment. I also contacted another doctor here in NYC and he quoted 3-4k depending on how extensive the scarring is. It is a pretty expensive procedure.

I called a doctor here in Orange County, CA and it was $3,200 for 3 treatments.

wow those prices are unreal. If i have it done in Uk will have to pay for just the price of the dermaroller so around £75 as is on NHS and bonus is being done by Dr CHU, renowned dermatologist

I called a doctor here in Orange County, CA and it was $3,200 for 3 treatments.

Hey sheryllyn, what doctor in Orange County did you contact? Could you provide contact info? Thanks,

I think the big difference is the Roll-CIT has longer needles and more importantly larger diam needles. The procedure tends to be bloody from what I can see and require some kind of anesthetic.

On the other hand the dermaroller has shorter length and smaller diam needles so you dont need the anesthetic (this is what costs so much).

I dont know which provides better results though. Personally the needles of the Roll-CIT look too large to me.

I had it done 3-4 years ago....

I had to go to hospital.. and was put to sleep. .. so they had to get an anethasist....was a private hosital.. cost 3K aussie.

it improved my skin.. but nothing very sunstantial.