Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just bought acnefree clear skin system should i use it will it make my face worse. Im currently on no regemin but my face isnt all that bad from not using anything can someone stand up for this product or tell me if its bad.

Ive been using AcneFree for a almost a month and I like it okay. Its not bad but its not the best either. I still break out but not as much as before. It is better than ProActiv. I will tell you that.

Ive been using AcneFree for a almost a month and I like it okay. Its not bad but its not the best either. I still break out but not as much as before. It is better than ProActiv. I will tell you that.

I don't think you would want to use two different BP's at the same time. Make sure you use a lot of acne frees BP and spread it on the area until it gets white and thick and it won't really spread anymore. Then let it set for about 15 minutes, it will dry clear, then apply moisturizer.

I went with AF for awhile because it was readily available at WalMart, etc. and was cheaper than ProActive... I have to agree with OhNo in that its not really the best and I still broke out using it. The thing that really sucked was I always ran out of the toner (or whatever Step 2 was) way before anything else.

I've noticed they mix salicylic acid and BP in some of their products, which some people think is a no-no. Never bothered my skin though, at least I don't think it did. Good luck.

I used acnefree for a year and it worked great but then it seemed to not work anymore and I started to have acne again. If your acne isn't that bad just try some steaming, acv, and aloevera those will not make your skin worse and should help a lot. Most products made for acne seem to cause acne or make it worse! All those products are way too harsh. For the past 5 months I only use steaming, acv and aloe vera and my skin looks and feels great now!

I use AcneFree right now -- all three steps -- and spot treat with Clearasil 10%. I don't get "pimples" anymore, but I'm still prone to cysts, which I'm starting to think NO topical will take care of.

In short, I'm "meh" about AcneFree since...it's not necessarily worse, and save for two cystic IBs (?) of about a half-dozen cysts each, my skin is clearer.

I'm ambivalent, though. I don't know if the AcneFree brought out the cysts, or irritated the skin and -caused- the cysts.

I've been using acnefree since the first of this month. It cleared up the cysts and stuff from my chin, I neglected to use it for a few days because I was being uber lazy. It also helped clear some of my "3rd eye". I'm gonna start using it normally everyday I just want this pimples gone. The worst thing I have (not from acnefree, it's from using nuetrogena on the spot vanishing cream) I have a lot of scars and it looks like I have acne but they are just red scars so I'm starting to use scarzone in the mix with acnefree we will see how this works out but so far acnefree is working. You just have to use it religously.

But yeah acne free works. but I've read reviews about faces drying up with it. ( never a problem with me ) but just use it a couple days on JUST your acne not your whole face to see how it feels