Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dallas144

Need some opinions on my skin

Hey guys,

Need some suggestions on my skin. Ive tryed Proactive worked a bit , Antibiotics , Diets , All kinds of pills , Tea , BP , Salt Water , and have been on two course of accutane at 40g. Ive been off accutane for a year and half now and my skin is really dry and as you can see I still get the occassional pimple. Each morning I have to apply cetaphil moisture because my skins is very dry and it impossible to go swimming as soon as I come out my skin drys up and creates flakes. It's really soft after I shave but I keep getting pimples around my chin and cheek area along with the redness. I was looking at Murad Acne Complex is it any good or would I probally get the same results from proactive? Any other suggestions on what my skin may need?post-54663-1171231417_thumb.jpgpost-54663-1171231423_thumb.jpg

post-54663-1171231427_thumb.jpgpost-54663-1171231432_thumb.jpg

post-54663-1171231417_thumb.jpg

post-54663-1171231423_thumb.jpg

post-54663-1171231427_thumb.jpg

post-54663-1171231432_thumb.jpg

looks like youre doing a whole lot of picking. the more you do that, the more that causes pimples to come up next to them.

yeah it looks like yor doing something to spread them

Read my thread on this forum, a couple of threads down from this.

TIPS and the other one I made. See if you are following that, if not...then you know what you have to do.

If you are, 100% doing that, then I guess the derm can only help you with the best COA.

Cheers