Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You guys remember that crazyass asian kid who posted on here like 15 years ago??? I only point out that he was asian because he brought it up all the time.

Once, he said that he would take thousands of miligrams of Vitamin C and E a day, because they are water soluble and it's impossible to overdose on them.

He said it made his scars go away.

I've been drinking Emergen-C llike 100 times a day for the past month and mine are vanishing.

Give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys remember that crazyass asian kid who posted on here like 15 years ago??? I only point out that he was asian because he brought it up all the time.

Once, he said that he would take thousands of miligrams of Vitamin C and E a day, because they are water soluble and it's impossible to overdose on them.

He said it made his scars go away.

I've been drinking Emergen-C llike 100 times a day for the past month and mine are vanishing.

Give it a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much of anything is not good for you. I would be careful still.

I'm bumping this because I want to see some real responses to this and wether or not this could be helpful...

edit: I googled Vitamin C & E for acne scars, and there seems to be some promising information about what it can do for the skin.

Post inflamatory marks, which are "acne scars" in the form of color blemishes on the skin go away on their own but can take up to 2 years, but they WILL go away in time, without you overdosing on vitamins ;)

Pit scars on the other hand, which are indentions in the skin left over from acne will not go away, but you can get laser resurfacing done to "fix' them.

^ With all respect, I don't think that that's necessarily true. I've been reading that Vitamin E & C (especially C) helps a lot with collagen building and rejuvination.

There's also a post in the scar forum about this woman who had rolling scars that were years old, and she started to drink water with lemon juice in it for a prolonged amount of time and it helped her scars tremendously.