Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Belief

Advice

Ok for a few weeks i only used half a finger of BP once a day. Now i'm using a full finger of Dan's BP and have done so for a month now. I can never increase this to twice a day as my skin goes really red and dry.

Now i have used many moisturisers and jojoba oil. I want to know should I carry on using one finger a day then introduce a quarter of a finger at night and then work up gradually to full dose? Or should I start from the beginning i.e a qaurter a finger in morning and again at night? Sorry if this post is confusing. Thanks

Using nivea soft with vitamin E and jojoba oil in it (live in uk). I really like it it seems to smooth out my skin well and fade red marks quickly.

Can you go with 1/2 finger twice a day for a week or two, then gradually increase it in eensy weensy increments?

Also, many of our UKers love Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream with 5% urea. Perhaps your moisturizer just isn't doing the job.

Yep thats what i done today. Used half a finger twice a day see how that goes. But i'm definately really going for it this time, commiting 100% to it. Thanks