Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Potatoes.

jskdfghjkshndgksrdjhg!!!

:wall: arghhhhhhhhhh i've really had enough of this crap now, god why do you hate me so much?!...seriously what did i ever do to deserve this shit!!!

answers on a postcard. :doubt:

/rant.

winning, meaning consuming your face...yes. But you're just gonna have to live with it. There comes a time when you have tried so much, that you just need to face the facts. I've had it for 2+ years, same spots, same everything, but at least I don't whin and complain about the same thing, every day

winning, meaning consuming your face...yes. But you're just gonna have to live with it. There comes a time when you have tried so much, that you just need to face the facts. I've had it for 2+ years, same spots, same everything, but at least I don't whin and complain about the same thing, every day

youve had it for 2+ years, hmmmm ive had it for lemme think, 9+ years. i think im a bit tired of it lol :doubt:

lots of people here, including myself have had it for 7+ years. so we have a right to whine at anything we like, but you're right, its pointless

:comfort: you'll feel better again soon glenn, everyone has up down days :( u can tell me about it on msn whenever u want :-* and ur always welcome for a beach trip to brighton, for a counseling sesh

Twin! Chin up! Ive had it for 9+ years.... Believe me... with it or without it ... you're an awesome person and it really doesnt matter. It only consumes us, most of the time, the ppl around us dont even notice it... and we get suicidal about it, how lame is that? :cry::doubt: Be strong, I :wub: you, and dont you ever let acne win! :mad:

Twin! Chin up! Ive had it for 9+ years.... Believe me... with it or without it ... you're an awesome person and it really doesnt matter. It only consumes us, most of the time, the ppl around us dont even notice it... and we get suicidal about it, how lame is that? :cry::doubt: Be strong, I :wub: you, and dont you ever let acne win! :mad:

No matter how much of a hipocrit I am when I say this but:

Smile, you're alive. Really. If you were dead, you wouldn't worry about this, but what's good to be dead if you don't feel anything? The beauty of life IMO is being able to exist. If don't exist, then you don't worry about this, but also you don't feel good or bad or in love or excited, etc.

I need to start taking my own advice. I've had acne for 3-4 years and up to about last year or the year before that I started worrying about it. I can't believe how many times I've heard 'What matters is what's inside' and 'People see beyond acne, and if they don't, they're not worth it'. Those are somehow true, but so cliché it's not even true anymore. If everybody had acne, then it wouldn't matter. People are not usually attracted to acne (unless you have acnephilia, which I believe is a fetish for acne), but you CAN make them be attracted to you even if you do have acne.

This is in no way a "how you should live your life" post. Just trying to help.

*resurrects thread* lol!

know how your feeling. i'm sick and tired of this now. Goteen to the point where its unbearable to wake up every day knowing that i've got to put up with this :cry:

Im feeling sooo depressed today about everything.

My skin is the worst it's been in months. Maybe that Nicomide was actually doing something. Still not worth $700 per year. But yeah, I feel sa;dkjfhasdlkughaer;ghaer;gjahergk;jaerh too.