Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
twee

People with clear skin...

Ever so often I get jealous at those with clear skin. I'm usually looking at people's face and their skin and be like wow.... Unfortunately, for most of us, we suffer from acne. One thing I dislike is when a person with CLEAR skin suddenly have one tiny unnoticable pimple and be like "Omg, I have a pimple >.<!!" like right in front of me or whenever. They complain about one tiny pimple >.<!! Don't you hate that? I don't hate people for that I just dislike the fact that they complain about one tiny pimple when others like most of us, have tons =/.

i did hate it aswell.but let me be honest.i have no acne now due to accutane..but 2 weeks ago one sprouted up and i was FUCKING mad.it felt like my whole face was covered again...mental :lol: to people one pimple is disastrous

Well probably because you had suffered from acne before. But there are people that never had a problem with it and complain about one tiny pimple. I guess those who had experienced know how disastrous it is and is afraid and know it could get much worst. And to experiment it all over again, that would suck >.<

yeah i understand.put it this way.if tomorrow you woke up and notice a TINY bald spot what would you do? im sure alot would freak and wanna scream.how would the bald man or women feel if they heard u complaining :lol:

I hate when my friend with no pimples complains and says she has TONS of pimples and wants to try proactiv. :rolleyes:

yeah i understand.put it this way.if tomorrow you woke up and notice a TINY bald spot what would you do? im sure alot would freak and wanna scream.how would the bald man or women feel if they heard u complaining :lol:

BP is pretty much keeping me clear but i do panic even when i see a small spot developing.

I guess it would be the same for us....

think about it, if we have clear skin soon, and suddenly 1 tiny pimple appears, do u feel depressed?

Like those who have finished accutane, they still complain about their new pimples!

I got really pissed when a big zit showed up on my nose on Tuesday. The benzaclin/tazorac has kept it in check for the time being, though. I can tolerate zits anywhere else on my face but my nose. It's weird.

i posted this in the I have some problems with my mom thread but it applies here too..thankfully my acnes not as bad as it used to be but ive been struggling with acne for about 3 years now and my mom knows all the stuff ive been through. so a couple of nights ago i was just washing my face not even worrying about acne for a change and in comes my mom who has really good skin and sais,u mustnt worry so much,look i have this red mark here..which i could barely see! this just pissed me off so much i couldnt believe my own mom could be so insensitive, and yes i know her intentions were good..

Guest lawnboy
I got really pissed when a big zit showed up on my nose on Tuesday. The benzaclin/tazorac has kept it in check for the time being, though. I can tolerate zits anywhere else on my face but my nose. It's weird.

yeah it happens.

but when it happens i get my revenge.

he/she is like "omg i have a new pimple :o"

i'm like "yeah, it's very noticeable, you should definately pop it" i laugh my ass on when the day after i see he/she has popped it.

yeah, i'm evil i know... but come on do you think it's smart to tell me "hey i got 1 pimple?" just shut the f*ck up i get tons of everyday and i care my skin which you don't so please stay away from me...

yeah it happens.

but when it happens i get my revenge.

he/she is like "omg i have a new pimple :o"

i'm like "yeah, it's very noticeable, you should definately pop it" i laugh my ass on when the day after i see he/she has popped it.

yeah, i'm evil i know... but come on do you think it's smart to tell me "hey i got 1 pimple?" just shut the f*ck up i get tons of everyday and i care my skin which you don't so please stay away from me...

Well probably because you had suffered from acne before. But there are people that never had a problem with it and complain about one tiny pimple. I guess those who had experienced know how disastrous it is and is afraid and know it could get much worst. And to experiment it all over again, that would suck >.<

you have to understand, if you had never had moderate or mild acne before, you would also probably complain about one little pimple. because youve never been in the other persons shoes, so you dont really understand.

that theory works for any situation, its just like that old argument, "dont complain about this litle thing, kids in africa blah blah blah blah."

Well I'm talking about those that have clear skin all their life with rarely any pimple. Like they have a pimple a month that eventually disappear soon. For most of us we struggle for months.. years.. and etc. With many pimples on our face...

Well I'm talking about those that have clear skin all their life with rarely any pimple. Like they have a pimple a month that eventually disappear soon. For most of us we struggle for months.. years.. and etc. With many pimples on our face...

Honestly, I think it's not so much that people with no history of acne shouldn't have the right to complain about getting a zit. It's all relative and to them it's a big deal. But if you are a person with mostly clear skin, don't complain about one tiny zit in front of someone who you can plainly see has many. THAT is just a smack in the face. Feel free to complain but consider the feelings of others, and in the case of acne it should be visibly obvious who it is and is not appropriate to bitch in front of. To think of it from another viewpoint, if you lost a tiny bit of hair, would you walk up to some dude with a really obvious comb-over attempt and bitch about losing a few strands? If I was in the other's shoes I'd smack you with my box of Rogaine.

^ Yes I totally agree. But people do say things like that infront of people who has alot of pimples. They might not mean it or know how its affecting others but its just disliking.. =]

well if the person got up to severe acne and cleared, then i can understand their paranoia about getting a pimple, because what if the acne returned, another horror :(

I've been clear for almost 2 weeks and now I have extreme paranoia about everything :rolleyes: