Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blahblah900

what is my makeup color?

i use dermablend cover creme and mix 2 colors. They are warm beige and yellow beige. Does anyone know what color/shade you get if you just buy it in one shade? I am very bad at mixing it and it never looks right whereas the makeup saleslady at macys did a great job when she did it for me. I want to getthe max factor pan stik foundation b/c i heard they are the easiest to apply but would want to know what my shade is. ty.

I see drugstore.com and see they offer true beige, rich beige and medium for pan stik. warm beige mixed with a little of yellow beige equals ? I am bad at makeup. ty all for any replies.

My best advice for finding what your 'true shade' of make up is would be, is to get as many samples of foundation or base as possible from the brands you like and then apply them at home on seperate sections of your cheek (without any make up of course) using natural light/sunlight to see which one matches your skintone the best. They say the sunlight is the best truth serum and I say its true. Try not to buy make up (foundation/base/concealer)online without knowing what your shade is, as the color on your screen could be very different from the color you get when you actually put on the make up. Only buy what you already know is your shade.

Oh I also tried to mix and match foundations and concealers to get my color but it never really did seem to work, as some days I would put too much of one shade in and then look too dark or too light. Right now I finally think I have found the perfect foundation for me, Purelight from Diorskin, which is oil-free and has spf 15.