Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
If you combine the retinol treatment with a good BHA product (I like Paula's Choice), the chances are excellent.

well, i'm using a really weak BHA (0.05%). but my day cream has (i think) 8% glycolic acid. and i use bp twice a day. i'm concerned that if i switch to 2% sa that would be too much for my skin.

If you combine the retinol treatment with a good BHA product (I like Paula's Choice), the chances are excellent.

well, i'm using a really weak BHA (0.05%). but my day cream has (i think) 8% glycolic acid. and i use bp twice a day. i'm concerned that if i switch to 2% sa that would be too much for my skin.

It exfoliates the pores so that the comedones you already have will eventually come out, and new ones won't form. This particular product is super well-formulated; it's at the right pH for exfoliation, a good strong concentration, and doesn't irritate or dry the skin. Pretty miraculous for SA.

It works especially well in tandem with a retinoid, because the retinoid makes the pores purge faster ... but you'll get results regardless, it will just take longer.

C'mon Kitty, get a couple samples and see if your skin can take it. Samples are super cheap .... and I really think you'll like this product. Almost everyone does.

It exfoliates the pores so that the comedones you already have will eventually come out, and new ones won't form. This particular product is super well-formulated; it's at the right pH for exfoliation, a good strong concentration, and doesn't irritate or dry the skin. Pretty miraculous for SA.

It works especially well in tandem with a retinoid, because the retinoid makes the pores purge faster ... but you'll get results regardless, it will just take longer.

C'mon Kitty, get a couple samples and see if your skin can take it. Samples are super cheap .... and I really think you'll like this product. Almost everyone does.

is that what you do?