Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Golden HS Demons Lax

long hair having to do with acne?

Looks fairly mild to me. If you're not getting breakouts on your forehead, I doubt it's your hair.

My advice:

Wash face twice daily with Dove Gentle Exfoliating foam-cleanser

Apply Clearisil (Equate brand, $2 cheaper) on any active spots, but nowhere else

Vitamins - E, B5, A, and a multivitamin

If it gets worse, you should see a dermatologist.

its a policy if your on the lax team at g-town HS thats how people identify you, kinda like football players with lettermans

well, that's unfortunate...

its a policy if your on the lax team at g-town HS thats how people identify you, kinda like football players with lettermans

well, that's unfortunate...

what kind of lacrosse team recognizes themselves with popped collars? all the lacrosse players i know call people like that some quote negative names.

anyway, i didnt even see anything, i saw like, one mark and that was it

yeah, fuck individuality.

as for the long hair concept, if it hangs in your face, that does effect your acne, as you might notice some people with long hair in their face have ane nowhere else but on those parts of their cheek, so i think it effects some people, but not all. it doesnt look like it effects you, so all is good.

golden lacrosse players, the whole thing started even before I started going there so I don't know why we do it we just all wear lacoste polos with popped collars

its all on my cheeks and jaws and around my lips and like its driving me nuts and getting me depressed and shit I hate IT

Looks fairly mild to me. If you're not getting breakouts on your forehead, I doubt it's your hair.

My advice:

Wash face twice daily with Dove Gentle Exfoliating foam-cleanser

Apply Clearisil (Equate brand, $2 cheaper) on any active spots, but nowhere else

Vitamins - E, B5, A, and a multivitamin

If it gets worse, you should see a dermatologist.

Long hair can be attributed to acne sometimes, if you don't wash it regularly and it's always in your face. The dirt can get inside your pores. It can especially cause problems with people who have bangs, since their bangs are always rubbing against their forehead. It's the same thing as if you're constantly touching your skin with dirty hands, your skin might break out.

If your parents are telling you that your hair is causing your acne though, it might just be because they want you to chop it off. :-P