Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Thanks Accutane!

I would like to thank Accutane. The reason is, before when my acne was mild but effected me still, I never went out to parties or anything, it was horrible. I got 1.5 months on Accutane left and I'm clear most of the time, once in a while get a pimple. I'm almost in tears.

Now that my face is almost clear, I'm going out, partying, doing all that fun shit! I'm the most talkative around now. Shows what a clear face can do to people.

Anyways, I'm getting worried, I never want to return to that lifestyle of lonliness. I hope it doesn't return, I hope this course does me well.

I'm 16 and a male.

I would like to thank Accutane. The reason is, before when my acne was mild but effected me still, I never went out to parties or anything, it was horrible. I got 1.5 months on Accutane left and I'm clear most of the time, once in a while get a pimple. I'm almost in tears.

Now that my face is almost clear, I'm going out, partying, doing all that fun shit! I'm the most talkative around now. Shows what a clear face can do to people.

Anyways, I'm getting worried, I never want to return to that lifestyle of lonliness. I hope it doesn't return, I hope this course does me well.

I'm 16 and a male.

I'm 16 and a male.

as far as safety, ask a doctor! so many people in here use this forum as a substitute for a doctor, the only thing you can do is talk to them. We don't know ANYTHING about your medical history, but i do applaud your proactive approach to getting clear... :). It does get rid of all type of acne and blackhead.

I'm hoping I'll regain my old self once I'm clear. I use to be so outgoing, so loud and could make conversation with anyone. Now it's the opposite. I still go to parties, I'm always drunk though.

I'm 16 and a male.

Is Accutane safe for a 15 year old? Does it also clear blackheads and body acne?

as far as safety, ask a doctor! so many people in here use this forum as a substitute for a doctor, the only thing you can do is talk to them. We don't know ANYTHING about your medical history, but i do applaud your proactive approach to getting clear... :). It does get rid of all type of acne and blackhead.