Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
misterhealthman

WHere Can I buy an Exfoliating Brush?

I was gonna buy one of those but then my dermatologists PA told me it is grows bacteria even if you wash it. If you do want to buy one though Im pretty sure they sell them at bed bad and beyond

I was gonna buy one of those but then my dermatologists PA told me it is grows bacteria even if you wash it. If you do want to buy one though Im pretty sure they sell them at bed bad and beyond

derm must not be familliar with modern day anti-septics

derm must not be familliar with modern day anti-septics

Anti-Septics, what does this do?

If it's for your body, get it at walgreens.

For my face, I use a baby hair brush. I talked about it in another thread and people loved the idea. Let me tell you why. The bristles on the baby hair brush are like that of an exfolation brush, except more gentler, and better for your face in the sense that it's gentle, but it removes dead skin cells amazing! Plus it's a bit wider, and works well, and it's cheaper :). I love how soft, yet exfoliating it is. Like a wide area, really soft, toothbrush made for your face.

It's about $3 at baby's r us. I use it daily, and now everyone compliments me on how glowing my face is from the clarity of not having dead looking skin. :) It's healthy, and able to breathe now! Use it with your cleanser, and brush your face, and rinse off. it's better than your own hands :)