Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hola127

full amount of bp from the beggining

I've been on the regimen for about 4 weeks using the full amount of bp. I have a good amount of flakiness but it is improving and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried this. I mean is it ok for me to put on a crapload of moisturizer and see what happens or will that break me out>?

Also, I have been using Cetaphil Moisturizer which doesn't seem so absorb very fast and leaves white blotches in some areas(which is probrably due to the flaking.)

I've been on the regimen for about 4 weeks using the full amount of bp. I have a good amount of flakiness but it is improving and I was wondering if any of you guys have tried this. I mean is it ok for me to put on a crapload of moisturizer and see what happens or will that break me out>?

I don't think that using too much moistuizer would cause you to break out, but using too much BP too soon may cause irritation that causes you to break out. I tried using close to the full amount of BP first and I got serious dryness and flakiness. I would really recommend lowering the BP amount and slowly increase it. It really is worth it because I have been doing that for about a month and I am getting no dryness, no flaking, and it feels like I don't even have BP on my skin after applying the regimen.

ok thanks ill start with a smaller amount tonight. I never got any breakouts because of it but my skin is very dry and flaky.

if youve been using the full amount for four weeks already,theres no reason to retrace your steps, your face should be pretty much used to it by now, i wouldnt neccessarily starta lower amount, especially if youre not breaking. just continue with it and in a next week or two you should be compltely used to it.

I started the regime from day one with the full amount of BP, but I was using this neutregena kit before with BP but only at night, and not as much, but my skin is tough I guess it never really flakes me that bad. I'm noticing pretty good results i've only been on the regime for about a week now.