Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheHoove

Week Four

ur skin has to get used to bp(hardening effect) before u start to see the benefits. u might have started to use too much bp too quickly. start slow then use more bp. or u might not be using enough mositurizer. or u could be using wrong products. it really could be a bunch of different things. if u list everything ur doing and everything ur using we can better help you. :D

Also a big question is: if it actually has gotten worse, how has it gotten worse? Do you actually have more of the same kind of acne that you did before? Or do you have fewer large pimples but more smaller ones or comedones, or has your acne begun to disappear but your face is red and dry? Each different kind of worsening of your skin would need to be solved in a slightly different way. Redness + dryness -> better moisturizer, perhaps adding jojoba oil. More comedonal acne -> adding in a strong AHA at night or every other night. Complete worsening of skin compared with before -> reevaluate which products you are using, if you are using them properly, amounts, etc. Also, four weeks isn't a very long time at all, though many people have seen results by then very very few are clear, and at that point you also haven't been using the full amount of BP for very long so any old breakouts could still be around and new ones aren't fully prevented.

im using dans bp and cleanser and cetaphil mosturizer i've been following the steps perfectly, the amount of zits is the same but some of them at first they itch and it looks like a bug bite then over night they get to the size of between a dime and nickle and a little white head form in the middle i've never had anything like that before, and they're really annoying, but ive also gotten a similar on my body i had one near my elbow and that was just confusing am i allergic to something? or is that just a weird coincidence?

im using dans bp and cleanser and cetaphil mosturizer i've been following the steps perfectly, the amount of zits is the same but some of them at first they itch and it looks like a bug bite then over night they get to the size of between a dime and nickle and a little white head form in the middle i've never had anything like that before, and they're really annoying, but ive also gotten a similar on my body i had one near my elbow and that was just confusing am i allergic to something? or is that just a weird coincidence?

The bolded part just does not sound like acne, especially if you have gotten these in other body parts. You might want to see a derm, imo.