Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know about dehydration?

Recommended Posts

At a medical spa today, a specialist told me that my undereyes looked very dehydrated. I've always noticed this (the delicate skin is all pinched up).

I was told to buy a medical-grade moisturizer...which I'm going to do so this week.

I already drink enough water and I took some salt tablets so that I would stay hydrated.

There is not much on the internet about medical grade moisturizers... and was told to buy "Kinerase" under eye moisturizer which is $90.

Anyone know of any other medical-grade moiturizers which are cheaper?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if this one is medical grade, by try Hamilton Intensive dry skin treatment cream. It contains urea which is really good for keeping moisture in. I used it on skin that was so dry it was all wrinkly and flaky and it got it back to normal within a day. Euactal also have some good moisturisers with urea in it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After accutane the skin around my eyes look very dehydrated. I have been using emu oil around them (which is supposed to be non-comedogenic) and it has really helped. It also costs considerably less than $90. I don't know if it is a 'medical grade moisturiser' though. In fact I have never heard of that phrase before. Good luck anyways.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes