Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bittermp

cover f/x mineral makeup

uhm... yeah thats way too expensive for makeup (in my opinion anyways...)

also, i doubt it has good coverage since they say "Sheer to moderate radiant coverage." mica isnt all that good and neither is bismuth i believe. the container is pretty cool/original. :)

I think it's about $40-$60 for this stuff. It has Bismuth in it which most ppl get irritation from.

You can BE kit at that price!

oh, so it's like BE, then forget it.

I don't get why, the online MM that seems to have the best ingredients is always made by super small companies and not available in stores. then again, if they were in stores and bigger i'm sure the ingredients would then suffer. that's usually the case.

Physician's Formula is a pretty good mineral company and their prices for minerals is quite decent. Also the coverage is pretty good!! This would be my last resort if I ever run out of minerals. It covers nice. I only tried their Talc-Free Mineral Loose powder.

i dont use the cover fx mineral make up, but i do used the bronzed fx. its basically just a bronzer. yes, it was expensive, i think i paid 30 for it but it looks good. doesnt irritate my skin and since i bought it back in september and its just NOW starting to show the bottom (theres still plenty of it on the sides) i feel that that 30 bucks was ok to spend on it. sure there are other brands that are less expensive, but does it really matter? i like that i was able to buy it in the store where i was able to try the color before i bought it. i dont have to pay for shipping. etc.