Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nor*cal

quick advice. pain and restriction

well i had a pimple that was under my skin by my mouth. right under the right corner. i tired to pop it and nothing happened. caused alot of pain and is now like 3 times as big. aswell i ripped some skin off trying to pop it and my skin looks burnt now. I used hot water and a rag compression for about a min. What else can i do. I have a date tomorrow during the day and i need it to be pretty well gone by then. Please guys.

perhaps you might have started this thread before you decided to fiddle with your face?

Stop touching it. It will subside on its own...

ouch dude, by ripping the skin you made it even worse. just leave it and dont put anything on, the next day dip your face in hot water for 1 minute. and put cover up on because that is not gonna heal for another few days.

Guest Grow To Overthrow

Spot treat it with a topical anti-biotic or antiseptic lotion (Ie. Tea Tree Oil)

Or apply some warm camomille tea with a wash cloth on it. Hold it there for like a minute, then after 5 minutes apply an antispectic cream or spot treat. Then take an iburprofen for the swelling. Or you could try and use ice to stop the swelling but if you ripped some skin I would not advise it, just let it scab over