Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mells

Acne Research Blog

Acne.org,

I have been an acne.org longtime fan with not so many posts. I read tons of articles day after day in hopes of finding a cure or something that will work for me. After years of not being able to do so, i have been doing massive amounts of research in the cure for acne and what is being done.Instead of posting each item and event i find, i figured it would be beneficial to acne.org and others , to make a blog kind of website to share with you the information i have spent many hours daily finding. Please let me know if you would be interested in me creating a daily blog or journal for everyone to read. I will also include new medications available, including their rating, reviews, and other information on acne.

Let me know!

Ok, if i could get like 3-5 more people saying they would like to read my daily blog with information on acne, the cure, research being done, new medications, new findings for red marks, and other information i will definetly start them tommorow morning.

Ok, thank you! I have begun my daily blog. Please check it out and tell me what you think. Todays current blog is on a new bacteria found that destroys the acne bacteria. Please read it is very interesting and let me know what you think. Acne Research. The more people that are interested the better the posts will be. There is so many experiments going on for acne that need to be reckoned. Also, i have access to thousands of databases that are not open to the public, in which i can research any topic that someone finds interesting or would enjoy reading about. Please let me know as i enjoy helping others.

I can think of some off the top of my head! I'm not sure if you're able to access them but could you please try posting these on your blog:

An investigation of the biology of the human sebaceous gland, by Kligman et al.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.f...p;dopt=Abstract

'THE USES OF SEBUM', by Kligman

Pilo-sebaceous duct physiology. III. OBSERVATIONS ON THE NUMBER AND SIZE OF PILO-SEBACEOUS DUCTS IN ACNE VULGARIS http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/1...journalCode=bjd

:D

Yes, i could. Also, if you could see if others would be interested in me doing this research let me know because it seems no one is responding or interested.

Mells, I took the liberty of editing the title of your thread to better reflect the content. I do expect that you will attract more readers, but please be patient ... this is a slow-moving forum.

Good luck with your blog, it sounds like an excellent idea. I will certainly look in on it.

Guest lawnboy

i checked out the blog, it looks good, it's another step in letting the scientists know we are watching them and are fed up with the lack of viable treatments for acne.

Yes, sorry i was just waiting to see if anyone else would like me to do them before i begin doing them daily or every other day.

TPL333 and Listener i will address your questions in later blogs; within the next week hopefully.

i geuss youll have alot of reading to do when you get back, haha! Have a good trip or whatever your doing.