Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stocktock

Ok SO proactiv really does SUCK so much! now what.

OK, here's the short history, I thought proactiv was going to work, I ignored every bodies comments on it, they all said it doesnt work, yet I still bought it and said heck, why dont i try it.

I've went to about 3 active pimples, and about 5-6 scars to... *MILD ACNE*

TO..

about 20+ active pimples, and too many scars *MODERATE*,

advantages +

i dont get white heads that often

acne fades pretty quickly

disadvantages -

if 1 pimple fades, i get 2 new ones, so it doesnt help.

i get huge pimples, which i never used to get.

BOO, MY SKIN BECAME WORSE. AND TIME CONSUMING TOO !

OK so I have a derm apointment on feb.22nd, until then I want to stop PROACTIV.

What can I use instead of it, just some generic brand like clearasil BENZOYL PEROXIDE? and just apply it?

plz help, I HATE PROACTIV SO MUCH.

OK, here's the short history, I thought proactiv was going to work, I ignored every bodies comments on it, they all said it doesnt work, yet I still bought it and said heck, why dont i try it.

TO..

advantages +

disadvantages -

What can I use instead of it, just some generic brand like clearasil BENZOYL PEROXIDE? and just apply it?

I was using proactiv off and on for 6 years at first it worked but then my skin just broke out really bad and the proactiv didn't help then I realized it made my skin worse. I stopped proactiv for good back in september. Anyways I suggest you try dippping, steaming,apple cidar vinegar, and aloe vera gel. It's all natural and beneficial to your skin. It might take a few months but slowly your skin will get better on it's own. My acne was pretty bad now I only get maybe 1 little spot a week, where as before I had new spots every morning! Also since stopping bp all my red marks are finally gone and my skin heals faster now. Before you go to a derm I suggest you try these healthy things for your skin. It's sounds like you have the same kind of acne I had which is caused by product irritation! Be very careful of what you put on your face. Just cause something says for acne doesn't mean it will help. I had to learn the hard way!!! Anyways in my experience everything I ever used that is for acne actually caused me to have acne. When I started using all the cleansers and scrubs and junk I had beautiful skin and only really mild acne but after I used all that stuff my skin looked and felt horrible. Now that I don't use any of that my skin looks so much better and I'm 95% clear. I wish I would of never used any of that stuff waste of time and money. I personally never went to a derm but my friend did and nothing they gave him ever helped his skin improve! I was actually thinking earlier today I wish I never used proactiv and I wish I would of found acne.org years ago but I guess I'm lucky cause my skin is better now but I suffered with bad acne for a while before figuring out the real cause!

TO..

advantages +

disadvantages -

Proactive doesn't expel toxins inside your body, make your skin healthy from nutrients. I suggest plenty of cardio, fruits/veggies, water, and proper cleansing and adequate moisturizer :). Revitalize your body, and feed it what it needs to work properly, then hopefully your skin will be less suseptible to acne. Daily gentle exfoliation is necessary too, since dead skin cells + oil = acne. Oil alone isn't too bad. Good luck

Can you guys recommend me a good exfoliator, and you guys seem to know what your talking about, can you please recommend me a good plan ? (i know it might take like 3-5 mins of ur time, but you'll make me so happy, and you'll be blessed).

im not the best acne person, yawnnnnnnn, im ready to do whatever i gotta do !!

I HATE PROACTIV

My skin went from 1-2 pimples a week to MESSED UP FOREHEAD, shit is all nasty oily and sensitive and for the first time in my life i get these bumps with no heads or anything and if i dare touch or squeeze them, they turn into huge golfball size bumps, deffinately all from proactiv.

Can ne1 help?

I hate this pro-active shit, i have never used it in my life...but I see so many ads for it, and it really irritates me to hear what happens to people who have used it.

I'm gonna fucking blow up their factory.

Can you guys recommend me a good exfoliator, and you guys seem to know what your talking about, can you please recommend me a good plan ? (i know it might take like 3-5 mins of ur time, but you'll make me so happy, and you'll be blessed).

im not the best acne person, yawnnnnnnn, im ready to do whatever i gotta do !!