Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watergirl

Dr. Hauschka

I was wondering if anyone has had success with Dr. Hauschka products. I am using them right now, and I really like the fact that they are all natural (but they are also really expensive). It has been about two months and I have not seen much improvement in my skin. A friend of mine who has struggled with acne her whole life and has some scarring has been using the products for about six months her skin looks radiant. I would love to hear if anyone else has experience with this brand.

I haven't actually tried them, but I opened up a thread a week ago or two, asking people what they thought of them, because I was interested in trying them. People said its not really good and makes you break out since all the products are quite heavy/oily. If you haven't seen much improvement in 2 months then I think the Dr. Hauschka range isn't for you.

I was wondering if anyone has had success with Dr. Hauschka products. I am using them right now, and I really like the fact that they are all natural (but they are also really expensive). It has been about two months and I have not seen much improvement in my skin. A friend of mine who has struggled with acne her whole life and has some scarring has been using the products for about six months her skin looks radiant. I would love to hear if anyone else has experience with this brand.

I have actually like them a lot. I am lucky though, because I work at a place that sells it. I had tried some of their products a long time ago, and really didn't like it. But a couple of months ago the rep. and I had a really good conversation and she gave me a lot of free product and took the time to tell me how to properly use them. Since then I have really fallen in love.

This is what she told me to do:

First, remove makeup with the milk cleanser. I have found though that any other creamy, gentle cleanser will work just as fine. I've been using one from Earth Science, as that is what I used before.

Next, cleanse the skin with the cleansing cream. But do not rub it back and forth like a normal exfoliant, but press it into the skin using a rolling motion for 1 to 3 minutes. A also add a drop or two of an mix of essential oils called Clear Skin from Wyndmere. She recommended using their lavender bath oil, but I have found this works just as fine.

Rinse and pat dry.

Then spray on the clarifying toner and press into face.

In the morning it is good to use the normalizing day oil. You only put a couple of drops and press it into your face the same way you do the cleanser. Something she told me that I thought was silly that I have come to enjoy was to press it into your skin like you are pampering it and loving it. That sounds pretty lame.

At night a few times a week do a facial steam bath. For this she recommended using their facial steam bath (which I have yet to try) but I just use the Clear Skin once again.

Afterwards, take the cleansing mask, and either in your hand or in a bowl, mix the water used from the steam to make it have a soot or mud like consistency. Make sure you only add a couple of drops at a time to make sure you don't get it too runny. Leave the mask on as long as you have time, and it is good to sprits on some clarifying toner after it has dried to rehydrate it so that it can dry again. Rinse with warm water then with a splash of cool water.

She recommends not to put anything on your face at night, but I do somtimes put some tea tree oil or grapeseed oil on.

I feel like my skin has cleared up, my breakouts seem softer (sounds weird), they don't last as long, and I don't get as bad of red spots than I used to.

If you are worried about the price, buy it at Whole Foods. They have a 30 day money back guarantee with a receipt. Also, you don't have to feel guilty because they will get full credit for any returns.