Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
truthteller

Best Aloe Vera or ACV Product?

I broke out quite a bit on my forehead but it seemed to have dried out and subsided. Now, instead of bulging pimples, I have red marks in place of where they used to be. I hear that Aloe Vera (the pure kind!) and ACV are really good to help red marks.

What is the best Aloe Vera product that has worked for you? I hear people using Aloe plants, but I dont have access to any, so anything close to that would be great in bottle form!

Also, I hear people are using ACV as well. Where can I buy this or how can I make it?

Thanks!

I broke out quite a bit on my forehead but it seemed to have dried out and subsided. Now, instead of bulging pimples, I have red marks in place of where they used to be. I hear that Aloe Vera (the pure kind!) and ACV are really good to help red marks.

What is the best Aloe Vera product that has worked for you? I hear people using Aloe plants, but I dont have access to any, so anything close to that would be great in bottle form!

Also, I hear people are using ACV as well. Where can I buy this or how can I make it?

Thanks!

ok first of all rainbow chick, chill with the random capitals, and read around

ayy if i wanna use rainbow ii will thannx

♥gσттα ÏÑσвℓєм...ѕσℓνє ιт♥ ♥тнιик ιм Ñ‚ÑιÏÏιи...тιє му ѕнσє♥ ♥¢αит ѕтαи∂ мє...ѕιт ∂σωи♥ ♥¢αит fα¢є мє...Ñ‚Ï…Ñи тнє fυ¢к αÑσυи∂♥ ♥тнιик ιм α вιт¢н...Ñ‚Ñу мє♥ ♥ι Ï…Ñ•Ñ” вÑαιиѕ... ι ∂σит gινє тнєм♥ ♥ℓυν мє؟gυ∂...нαтє мє؟єνєи вєттєÑ♥ ♥тнιик ιм Ï…gℓу... ∂σит ℓσσк αт мє♥ ♥∂σит ℓιкє му ѕтуℓє...∂σит ℓιкє уσυÑѕ♥ ♥∂σит נυ∂gÑ” мє ιf уσυ ∂σит иσ мє♥ ♥уσυ тнιик уσυ киσω...вυт уσυ нανє иσ ι∂єα

Wow threadjack. I'm still confused as to how to apply ACV. I know I sound stupid, but do you just put it straight onto your face? (Confused because everyone always says "ACV 50/50", implying that you have to mix it half and half with water?)

ahahah u must be araver. Infact u must be a candy kid ;)

diggin the colourful fonts :D keep it up. Word that you stand up for your shit.