Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pooratbest

dermablend cover creme

I've had three different derma cover cremes now, one which came in a compact was absolutley brilliant and spread on wonderfully, as the name suggests it was of a creamy texture and v smoothing. However the other two i've got seem to actually be a bit chalky, look rough on the skin and lack the strong coating of the one that came in the compact, all three came from entirley different places, i was wondering if anyone could advise why this might be, if anyone else has experienced this, and in fact which is the creme suppost to be like?!

I've had three different derma cover cremes now, one which came in a compact was absolutley brilliant and spread on wonderfully, as the name suggests it was of a creamy texture and v smoothing. However the other two i've got seem to actually be a bit chalky, look rough on the skin and lack the strong coating of the one that came in the compact, all three came from entirley different places, i was wondering if anyone could advise why this might be, if anyone else has experienced this, and in fact which is the creme suppost to be like?!

You might want totry Dermablend Reflections - it's smooth and not cakey at all.