Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mgolders

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELPP

ok so ive been on the regime for a while, first started off with proactiv which was amazing but then stopped working. i then came online and found all this amazing advice from you all and started following the regime.

i carried on using the proactiv BP before moisturizing, and my skin is flawless. my acne was rather mild to start with, only tiny red little pimples on the skin near my nose(under the eyes), but my point is that my skin is as clear and even as a babys ass.

my problem is that ive gone away for 5 days, and im so worried that in those 5 days my acne will flare up again because like an idiot i forgot my BP. i hate being so dependant on something, but im really dont want to have shit skin cos its looking so so great right now.

what can i do anyone?? im back on wednesdaz so its not too long. i went to the pharmacy and all they had was neutrogena visibly clear on the spot gel, which i dont think is BP. do i use it??

any help would be amazing im freaking out

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Where do you live? If I skipped bp for 5 days I would most definitely break out.

You can get CVS brand 2.5% bp at their stores, and if you are near a Walmart they should definitely have Neutrogena on-the-spot.