Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
starspark

Help I have a cold!!!

Hi everyone,

I am on day 18 of the course and have a cold...I felt it starting yesterday and it's worse today. How have other people coped with catching a cold on Roacc? I feel SO rough!xxx

Hey has anyone tried taking Cold Eeze (sp)... like the cough drops or gumballs? Is that allowed on accutane.. it has zinc in it. Anyway cold eeze is my miracle solution. My colds only last 2 days when I take that.

Hey has anyone tried taking Cold Eeze (sp)... like the cough drops or gumballs? Is that allowed on accutane.. it has zinc in it. Anyway cold eeze is my miracle solution. My colds only last 2 days when I take that.

Ive take Cold Eez because it was the only cough drop in my office at the time. No repercussions but I think its a bunch of crap that it shortens colds or whatever.

Hi everyone,

I am on day 18 of the course and have a cold...I felt it starting yesterday and it's worse today. How have other people coped with catching a cold on Roacc? I feel SO rough!xxx

Rest, liquids, symptomatic meds like tylenol and cold stuff ... same as any cold. Frankly, my strategy is to try to tough it out and avoid the symptomatic cold meds because I do believe symptoms are the body's response to the virus and they have a purpose. I do what I need to do for work, etc, but try to spend my down time resting instead of being super busy. However, I am willing to take whatever I need to get through an important business event if necessary.

A cold is a virus and nothing you can do will help get rid of it. Just take it easy and drink a lot of fluids.

If you do nothing it will last a week, but if you take care of yourself it will be gone in 7 days!