Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dahooot

Is this reg. ok?

Hi, new to this board, but i have a quick question. Is it ok to use benzoil peroxide and retin-a at the same time? My sister's derm. told her she is suppose to use both at the same time, but i read at a website that it is not efficient to use both at the same. I've never been to a derm, but i do believe my face is just like my sisters. It is oily on my nose and areas right below my eyes, and normal skin everywhere else. Also, I use M.D. Forte II which is a glycocic acid cleanser, bp, and retin-a. Is this a good regim.? Ty for your answers

Hi, new to this board, but i have a quick question. Is it ok to use benzoil peroxide and retin-a at the same time? My sister's derm. told her she is suppose to use both at the same time, but i read at a website that it is not efficient to use both at the same. I've never been to a derm, but i do believe my face is just like my sisters. It is oily on my nose and areas right below my eyes, and normal skin everywhere else. Also, I use M.D. Forte II which is a glycocic acid cleanser, bp, and retin-a. Is this a good regim.? Ty for your answers

yeah that should be fine

It depends on your skin type, really. If I were you, I would use the BP during one part of the day and the Retin-A at another time. I personally didn't respond well to Retin-A, so this wouldn't work for me, but it may work out well for you. You should try it and let us all know how well it works. Good luck!