Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f4ll3n89

waiting?

will waiting say 3 hours more then the usual ussage of bp cause any breakouts?

it says 12 hour intervals to use the regimen.

what if i put it on at 7am then 12pm ?(17 hours apart)

people say they have better results by doing it 12-12. im pretty sure bp lasts only 12 hours on ur skin too. but i dont think it will make a huge difference, so long as u do it twice a day. dont stress about it, stress causes acne :D

In a perfect world we could all do it exactly 12 hours apart, however in the real world as long as you do it twice a day, morning and evening, it should work.

I'm not sure how long BP is effective when on the skin, and well, nobody else seems to know. In my experience, it's longer than 12 hours, but seems to be less than 24 since I get larger breakouts by doing the regimen only once a day instead of twice. I try to aim for doing the regimen every 12 hours, but it usually turns out more like I do it at about 8:30 am and again at 10:00 pm on average, no big deal. I also try to plan ahead so that I can get a regimen application in before I go out at night, or I push both my morning and evening applications back a few hours so that BP isn't on my skin for more than 16 hours or so if I can help it.