Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dman20

Neutrogena on the Spot and DKR BP

Hey i was just wonderin how come you use more Neutrogena on the spot BP compared to Dan kerns BP? and why make it squiggly and not straight? I'm currently using Neutrogena and it's working fine for me. The only spots i need covered are, my cheeks, nose, and chin, w/ a little forehead. Should i use the full amount of BP for that or less?

its actually not the same. dans bp is a thicker line, where ots is a thiner line which is why its squiggled. as for how much u should use, ill need more info, like how long u been on the regimen and how bad u have acne there.

DKR gel is a better value, and i think it really rubs in better. by the time i got the Neutrogena BP on my face it was already drying, and it was very sticky to rub in. it didnt absorb well at all for me.

The holes that they squirt out of are different diameter. Dan's gel dispenses out of a large bore hole, so one thick line is needed. Neutrogena on-the-spot dispenses out of a tiny hole, so it "appears" more is needed, however it isn't. It's just that you need two thin squiggly lines as opposed to one big fat line.

I've been on the regimen for 2 weeks, 3rd week starting yesterday. well it defly looks like more, but if u insist they are the same alrighy then.

hey thx piznti, i have looked at that what to expect thing before and i think it's a great guideline. I'm not sure i would have even started because i was so sceptical of the regimen and i didn't want to get any redder, but once i fould the "what to expect" link that really helped me choose to go on DKR and i think it's going to be a awesome decision!