Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shyguy87

black heads on my nose

well i've been on accutane for about 2 1/2 weeks and i've noticed that the blackheads on my nose are a whole lot more visible now. so i was wondering if it was ok to use a ponds strip on my nose to get them all off or should i just wait it out and the accutane will eventually push them all out. any input is appreciated thanks in advance guys.

I had the same issue and within a week or two they were all gone. Now my nose is clear. It's probably okay to use the strips if you want to.

ive been on tane for about a month and 3/4's now and i still have blackheads! worst, every morning i wash my face and all the plugs on my nose are gone... fast forward to lunch and my nose is all rough and sandpapery again! help im on 60mg, why is this still happening!?

im on 80mg a day and im bout 1 month and a week in.. the same thing was happening to me but they all seemed to just naturally fall out on their own

well i've been on accutane for about 2 1/2 weeks and i've noticed that the blackheads on my nose are a whole lot more visible now. so i was wondering if it was ok to use a ponds strip on my nose to get them all off or should i just wait it out and the accutane will eventually push them all out. any input is appreciated thanks in advance guys.

no it is not okay to use pore strips while on accutane. Your face thins out and any abraisive treatment to your face can result in dermal injury or scarring. Just wait it out.

If you have already used a pore strip and your skin is okay, consider yourself lucky but dont do it again.

waxing, pore strips, tanning, ink tattoos: all no-no's while on accutane.