Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luearmy

My mum is fucking stupid...

She thinks any cream on someones face blocks pores...even Benzyl peroxide. She saw i had some cream on my face and goes 'you are a man only women use creams you fag...it the creams that give you all your pimples'.

Fucking fat stupid happyflowers cant wait till she dies and i get her super.

that is all.

aw man! That's harsh, and it obviously hurt your feelings. I don't know why she said that, but I understand your anger.

You might tell her that the cream you are using is to TREAT your pimples.

Thats such a horrible thing to say. Obviously she just doesn't understand. Maybe you could just explain it to her instead of wishing death apon her.

Guest T-Virus

My Mum said something about me being gay last night :lol:

My Dad calls me gay all the time :rolleyes: But then he'll make fun of me when he thinks I'm looking at a girl on the computer or on TV or something like that.

Yeah. My parents are immature :P

She thinks any cream on someones face blocks pores...even Benzyl peroxide. She saw i had some cream on my face and goes 'you are a man only women use creams you fag...it the creams that give you all your pimples'.

Fucking fat stupid happyflowers cant wait till she dies and i get her super.

that is all.

yeah, my mom is dumb too when it comes to skin care. one time she was like, i don't understand why you break out, you wash your face. and tonight she was like "OMG Jordan your lips are a mess, they're all flakey, maybe your using too much of that chapstick, i was like no, i'm pretty sure it's the accutane. and my dad always tells me i should just pop my zits.

yeah, just ignore your mom and keep using the BP. there are millions and millions of men who use skincare products, it doesn't make you gay, and it's (obviously) not the cause of your acne.

Guest Mankind

Can't believe your mum called you a fag. That's a bit harsh.

I think most mums that didn't have much acne don't realise what causes it or how to really treat it.

I remember my mum got pissed off when I bleached all my pillows with BP way back. I guess to someone with no acne it seems strange to be using something than is strong enough to bleach fabrics, lol.

Omg your mother had the audacity to call you a fag?!?! My mom and I have our disagreements but she would never ever call me a fag =/ That is so hurtful! She is supposed to love you and thats not very loving. That is so hurtful and rude :( Im sorry that happened to you.