Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

Accutane Question.

Yes does this Only help if you have Big Cysts and lots and lots of pimples? becouse i dont have none of that i just have lots of tiny little pimples on my that never go away on my face and chest.. i have moderate acne I know every body says only get it if you have severe but seriusly this is maing me mad i grow a new pimple like every other 4 days or so so i was wondering if i should really get it.

Yes does this Only help if you have Big Cysts and lots and lots of pimples? becouse i dont have none of that i just have lots of tiny little pimples on my that never go away on my face and chest.. i have moderate acne I know every body says only get it if you have severe but seriusly this is maing me mad i grow a new pimple like every other 4 days or so so i was wondering if i should really get it.

then it should clear you quick!

so if i get it will this make me become clear and not get any more pimples? also i dont think i wana get it b/c im way young only 14..