Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
serendipity_

Physician's Formula

Im getting a little tired of buying online and waiting for shipments.And so is my mom :wacko:

So i was wondering if PF has good coverage?If it does then i would rather use this than anything else because its just a trip to walmart away

i tried PF b/c i was tired of ordering online also. BUT when i started using Physicians Formula i got a break out..im not sure if it was the makeups fault or not. but i stopped using it after a week. i liked the way it looked on me..it did seem to make me a lil oily after acouple of hours though. hey! hows that Egg White & Lemon Juice Mask workin for u? i wanted to try that..

I use the mineral powder and it does cover really well. Just put a little extra on any red spots and it works great. I wear it from 6am to 6pm and looks good all day!

As everyone knows here, im obsessed with the stuff. Great coverage in my opinion.. and it lasted me 26 hours one time (even after sweating :X). My skin has cleared up so much too when I started using it.

Oh, sorry.I was talking about the mineral makeup

&Melodie-the mask is okay.i dont think its anything too great but makes your skin nice and soft and might be helping with my redmarks

Well, im probably just going to go out and buy some PF when i go out to walmart next time, thanks for the input everyone :)

Their Talc-Free Mineral Wear is great! I've been using it for 6 months now, and it's great at coverage.

So im going to walmart tomorrow and this is what i(hopefully) plan to get:

02450.jpg

02414.jpg

and maybe one of their concealers.Probably not though.Cant wait to try them out since my EM samples dont match my skin color really at all.I think even the lightest shade i ordered was too dark =/

I have to say this is the best makeup I ever used!!! It doesn't cause me to break out, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey and it lasts all day!!! Good stuff.

(sorry, Mandy, dear) I don't like the PF mineral loose powder. It was just too cakey no matter how much/little I put on or how I applied it

I really like this stuff.

For the price, you get a TON of product and it covers pretty well. On good days I don't need any touch ups but on bad days it seems like my redmarks show through alot more.