Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katerina.

Help! How would you use this? I have no idea...

ya basically. i jus put it on the spots that are red..like if i have a pimple or something n its red i dab some concealer on it.

Technically speaking, concealer isn't for zits at all... it's for the undereye area. Coverup is for blemishes that you want to fix. However, few people actually follow that so the terms are generally interchangeable.

It looks like that's a liquidy concealer, so you can just dab it on and gently rub it on the edges so that it blends in. I'd recommend setting it with a pressed or loose powder so that it stays on all day. I prefer a thicker, creamy concealer but that's just because I like to blend and I'm bad with liquid.

Just dab it really lightly on the spot you want to cover and try and blend the edges into your foundation. Or if you have more time, wait for it to completely dry and then blend your foundation over the top of it.

I don't know. 9 more posts and i'm into this place they call the lounge.

Is this why you're spamming the boards randomly? Just to get into the lounge, how pathetic.

Post something actually worth reading and that is helpful if you're going to post at all. Posting things such as 5 or 6 or I don't know but I'm 9 more posts from being in the lounge in quite utterly stupid and annoying.

That is all.

I don't know. 9 more posts and i'm into this place they call the lounge.

Is this why you're spamming the boards randomly? Just to get into the lounge, how pathetic.

Post something actually worth reading and that is helpful if you're going to post at all. Posting things such as 5 or 6 or I don't know but I'm 9 more posts from being in the lounge in quite utterly stupid and annoying.

That is all.

It's quite sad that you can only point out that I misspelled something as a come back to me pointing out that you are spamming the boards.

Why did you feel the need to reply then? And i wasn't spamming, i was publicly announcing that i would soon be gracing the lounge with my presence.

It's quite sad that you can only point out that I misspelled something as a come back to me pointing out that you are spamming the boards.

Why did you feel the need to reply then? And i wasn't spamming, i was publicly announcing that i would soon be gracing the lounge with my presence.

I was talking about your other posts too. The ones where you just typed random numbers.

I was talking about your other posts too. The ones where you just typed random numbers.

Yeah, they were to keep people informed. It's what i call common courtesy, sue me for caring about others.