Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I personnaly hate people in general... Ive told my psychologist that, and now after seeing all these posts having to do with others.. i thought i should bring this here.

I have been hurt by FAR too many people in my life, and have never found people that were worth being on this planet.. there is ALWAYS something wrong with them...

One of these examples, is a friend i had in middle school, who was a female.. and well, she pretty much took advantage of me in every way possible.. and all because i wanted her as a friend.. well it turns out after like 4 years of knowing her... She brought a friend ofhers to me and my friend fort we were building for a long time.. and they started trashing it with a baseball bat.. the person who i thought was my frined did that..

And then, when i started working at a cybercafe she would come in and try taking advantage of me for free time..

And shes not the only one. Anyone who i ever knew, would pretend to be nice to me to get things.. its really fucked up.

SAnd after years and years of bullying, i have started to like, fear people, or judge people before even talking to them.

PLEASE dont take what im gonna say to offense, because it is related to allll these different things:

But, pretty much i feel that ANYONE who does drugs, or drinks alcohol.. is a piece of trash not worthy of me even talking to them...

Now, i know kinda that thats not necessarily a good way of thinking... but thats just like, how i automatically feel about people.

Naturally, that greatly reduced the ammount of friend i had in Highschool, cuss people were going to these gay ass parties and getting drunk underage and shit... Some people i knew were acually killed at parties.

OPne guy was stabbed over an argument at one of these parties, and died. Another girl who was 13 had an overdose of alcohol, because the fucks at the parties just kept feeding her alcohol... and she kept taking it.

And to contribute to that, my mom had a couple different boyfriends who were alcoholics.. and would fight, and one in particular tried to kill her at one point.

So, i feal i have a good reason to instantly hate anyone who drinks... but unfortunately.. this applies in EVERY way. My dad can have ONE glass of beer at a restarant.. and i get mad at him.. its just shitty.

bcck to hating ordinary people... well at my college, i asked a lady about how to register for classes, and she was kinda snappy at me.. and TBH her reacting like that kinda caused a panic attack.. and i almost started crying.. and it was the worst feeling ever.

I probably need to get help for this.. but i just dont know what to do...

So, do YOU hate people?

I may not like certain things people do but generally - no, I don't hate people. That's a very stong word. I refuse to hate all people because of crappy things a select few have done.

Maybe you're just not a good friend finder?

I don't know..

I know how you feel. I don't hate all people just rude nasty selfish people. This may seem strange cause I smoke weed sometimes but I can't stand people that are heavy drinkers or do hard drugs. I've never met a nasty "pothead" that killed people while driving or stole from people to get their fix. So many drinkers and hard drug users around me steal, drive reckless or act just plain obnoxiuos and rude. I'm learning that not all people are bad though and not all drinkers are bad. Follow your intuition if you meet someone and get a bad vibe stay away from them. You'll be happy when you meet people you can relate too. I actually like to hang out with older people, I'm 26, cause lots of other people my age or younger are immature.

yea.. im 18.. and i think everyonemy age is immature...

But about getting a bad vibe... well thats the problem.. I get bad vibes FROM EVERYONE... no matter what.. i always there there is something bad about anyone i meet.

Sometimes (ok a lot of times) I think that but then one person or someone's actions remind me there's a lot of people worth your time.

In general, I actually LIKE people. My problem is that my "picker" (whatever mental process I use to pick friends) has been broken. I used to choose people who were bad for me, or people who pitied me - none of whom make good friends. Over the years, things are better, but I somtimes have to check my motives for befriending certain people.

I understand why you feel that way. I've too been hurt by many people in my life, but I have also been loved and even inspired by many. Not everyone is going to be nice, but there are still many wonderful people in the world who aren't out to hurt you, and who aren't just cold-hearted and self-indulgent. You just need to be more careful in choosing friends. I learned that the hard way. And the friends I have now are better than I imagined.

I don't hate all people but there are many that once I get to know them I dislike very strongly. It really only takes one little thing to set me off and dislike you. About that lady snapping at you, I'm exactly like that. I'm very emotional and sensitive and I never forget what people do to me, which makes it hard for me to trust people. I feel like I’m around fake people all the time who are just around to use me or make fun of me. Though, in the past couple of days I have found out that I do have quite a few people who genuinely care about me.

Guest MaxPowers585

nah i dont hate ne one, i may dislike them and call them names but i dont hate them...hate is a strong word if i dont like some one i just dont associate with them

it was your concious decision to let these people hurt you.

you decided that these people had the power to make you feel sad and you decided the duration of your own sadness, you could have just as well made the decision that what they said or did means absolulty nothing at all in the scheme of who you are, you made the decision for these people to have the power to define you and therefore change you, you made all these desicions yourself, there is no one to hate ever, the only thing to hate is these peoples incompetence and carelessness and attitudes but not the people themselves and not all people in general.

I've been there and there is never anyone to blame but yourself for not taking control of your own decision making process and emotions.

Maybe you werent conciously making these decisions because you were on autopilot playing out some habitual script, but be very aware that you are and were always were in control of yourself, it would be very sad to let these peoples actions and the circumstances of your life to start controlling all the decisions about how you feel about yourself, who you are and what things mean to you and your life.

By giving these people so much credit would be robbing yourself of real power over your life and giving up all control over yourself and your mind, whether consiously or unconciously you make a decision and you are the one that does it not them.

they are just fucking morons man!! get on with your life

You define who you are, you tell the world what you are worth, you do not let the world tell you that.

You need to see the potential inside yourself and never rely on someone else to see it or acknowledge it, if you are waiting for someone to tell you you can do something you may never have the confidence to do it, cause that scenario might not ever happen. And people actually may see potential you have and are so jealous that they may never want to acknowlegde it.

when you see the potential in yourself and realize how much you are actually in control of your decisions about how to feel and what things mean nothing can crush you, at least not for very long.

what i do when people are getting snappy at me, i stop playing nice and just feed it back to them, basically i let them know that im not just gonna sit here and take their crap, and ive just started doing this, one time with the lady at my derms office and another at a drive thru window, man do they ever change there tune, the chick at the derms office was just treating me like i was a piece of shit and i completly changed my tone of voice from shy timid guy to aggresive take no lip from nobody and you should've heard how she started trying to win me over, at the end of the conversation she was the one that was timid and polite it was amazing!

The tone of your voice says alot about who you are, people will pick up on that and either see you as a doormat or a force to be reckoned with.

Guest Mankind

It seems like you have been through alot of shit with certain people but try not to hate everyone. You may find that way of thinking will lead you down a whole you may never be able to climb back out of.

I mean, these people you refer to in your post seem like total b*****ds but there are also good. honest, decent people that you may not have met yet.

Everyone has shit to put up with when it comes to other people and not everyone may agree to your tastes but try not to let past experiencess influence the way you feel about people you have never spoken to or may never speak to in your life.

Guest Mankind
Final thought - don't judge people before you know who they truly are.

Come back and refresh my mind with that quote again when you're nearly stabbed by the broken beer bottle. ;)

Yes... It's true... Most people are bastard covered outsides with bastard filling...

Ehh. I don't hate everyone. Some people I can deal with.

But like I said earlier... Most people could go find a nice plastic bag to choke on. ^.^

Yay.

[Mr.E]

Guest Mankind
yea.. im 18.. and i think everyonemy age is immature...

But about getting a bad vibe... well thats the problem.. I get bad vibes FROM EVERYONE... no matter what.. i always there there is something bad about anyone i meet.

Guest Mankind
It really is a fucked up world we live in. :lol:

i definitly have a healthy mistrust of everyone, but i dont let it show otherwise it may adversly affect the relationship, ill always blame my paranoia on myself if they get suspicious, but i want to lead on like i can trust them, people like the idea of being trusted.