Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
projump

What is wrong with my face.

OK i know i have acne scars. But this is the thing. They are non of what i read about. It looks like discolor in my skin, its hard to tell, If i look in the mirror my face looks good, when i look at it under bright lights like the ones at the mall, i can see scaring, and its not pits, no even rolling scars, its like almost above the surface. Just like a color pigmentation problem due to the use of topical stuff my derm gave me maybe... I dont know, what wrong. Maybe ill try the lemon juce and vinigar, or maybe ill go back to the derm. I dont care, i want this gone. Im happy no matter what, im a happy person. but lets face it, money is not everything so why not use it. andi want to use it to make my face better. no big deal, anyone have the same problem.

It sounds like hyperpigmentation, aka red marks, aka brown marks.

Lactic Acid peels, vinegar method, mandelic acid, tape method of peeling might be things for you to research further.

BP can make your red marks look worse by inflaming your skin and further reddening those marks, as well as redenning clear parts of your skin. Try not using anything on your face except maybe a gentle mousturizer and clean with water or at most a light soap-free cleanser. See if they look any better, either way over time they do fade (mine are taking a long time...still there almost 2 years later but definately fading).

Im looking into getting skin bleaching creams such as Glyquin, and also have just started the lemon water drinking

started going tanning and so far skin is all the same color. Works great. Some say tanning is not healthy I beg to differ, as long as you dont do it all the time its ok. its adding vitimans into your skin and body. Tanning is been great so far, i have yet to use cider vinagar and watter yet, but i have been drinking lemon watter and using alovera jell and its been workin good. For the most part unless im trying to find scars i cannot see them. If my scars were really bad i would see a derm and get the best treatment. I am a happy person and i dont need a perfect face to be happy, but lets face it, its only money so why not spend it on treatments. I deff dont care about money to much. I just enjoy my business and hobbies.

thanks

started going tanning and so far skin is all the same color. Works great. Some say tanning is not healthy I beg to differ, as long as you dont do it all the time its ok. its adding vitimans into your skin and body. Tanning is been great so far, i have yet to use cider vinagar and watter yet, but i have been drinking lemon watter and using alovera jell and its been workin good. For the most part unless im trying to find scars i cannot see them. If my scars were really bad i would see a derm and get the best treatment. I am a happy person and i dont need a perfect face to be happy, but lets face it, its only money so why not spend it on treatments. I deff dont care about money to much. I just enjoy my business and hobbies.

thanks